How to Make a Team
- Head on over to the registration page (click here) and click REGISTER. This may not work on tablets or mobile devices.
- Choose "me"
- When asked "Will you be creating a fundraiser?" Click "Yes"
- Enter your personal contact information
- When asked "Would you like to Join or create a team?" Choose "Yes"
- Enter in your team name
- Create an account - you can do this after you register as well. A link will be emailed to you.
- Set up your Fundraising Details, your page name, Team Name, and unique password
- An email will be sent to you to start designing your team page! Follow the link emailed to you to personalize your team page. Share why you are participating and add a photo!
- Share your team page to get more team members!
Get Others to Join You!
Reach out to friends and family. Let them know that you are participating in the Race to Beat POTS to support Dysautonomia International. Explain why you are supporting Dysautonomia International and the importance of funding POTS research. Share our website and invite them to our Facebook event. Share our flyer!
Raise more for Dysautonomia International!
Hold a fundraiser for your team and Dysautonomia International! Here are some ways your team can raise even more:
- Make a video to spread your message
- Hold an all turquoise bake sale
- Post on social media showing your race training preparations
- Have friends donate to have you run with their message or name written on your body
- Run in a crazy costume when you hit your fundraising goal
- Ask everyone you know!
- Be creative!
The team that raises the most money will receive a prize!